phm2pj - calculate projections through a phantom object.
phm2pj outfile ndet nview [--phantom phantom-name] [--phmfile filename] [OPTIONS]
phm2pj calculates projections through a phantom object, either a predefined --phantom or a --phmfile.
- Name of output file for projections
- Number of detectors
- Number of rotated views
- Predefined phantom to use for projection: can be one of
- --phmfile name
- Get Phantom from phantom file
- Description of raysum
- Number of rays per detector (default = 1)
- Degrees to rotate view through (multiple of PI) (default = 1)
- Geometry of scanning
- Focal length ratio (ratio to radius of phantom) (default = 1)
- Field of view (ratio to diameter of phantom square) (default = 1)
- Trace level to use, one of:
Kevin Rosenberg, M.D. <email@example.com>
CTSim was begun in 1983 using MS-DOS and an EGA display adapter. In 1999 it was ported to GNU/Linux and later ported to Microsoft Windows.