pjrec - reconstruction from projections
pjrec projection-file image-file nx-image ny-image [OPTIONS]
pjrec takes projection data from raysum-fileP and produces an (IF) image file image-file, of size nx-image by ny-image pixels, containing the reconstructed image.
pjrec accepts the following options, which control the reconstruction algorithm:
- Interpolation method during backprojection
- Preinterpolation factor (default = 1). Used only with frequency-based filtering
- Filter name
- Filter method before backprojections
- --zeropad n
- Set zeropad level (default = 0). set n to number of powers to two to pad
- Filter Generation mode
- Backprojection Method
- Alpha level for Hamming filter
- Set tracing to level:
Kevin Rosenberg, M.D. <email@example.com>
CTSim was begun in 1983 using MS-DOS and an EGA display adapter. In 1999 it was ported to GNU/Linux and later ported to Microsoft Windows.