phm2helix - calculate projections through a time varying phantom object.
phm2helix outfile ndet nview phmprog [OPTIONS]
phm2pj calculates projections through a time varying phantom object.
- Name of output file for projections
- Number of detectors
- Number of rotated views
- Temporary phantom file name
- --phmfile name
- Get Phantom from phantom file
- Description of raysum
- Number of rays per detector (default = 1)
- Degrees to rotate view through (multiple of PI) (default = 1)
- Geometry of scanning
- Focal length ratio (ratio to radius of phantom) (default = 1)
- Field of view (ratio to diameter of phantom square) (default = 1)
- Trace level to use, one of:
Ian Kay, Ph.D. Kevin Rosenberg, M.D. <email@example.com>
CTSim was begun in 1983 using MS-DOS and an EGA display adapter. In 1999 it was ported to GNU/Linux and later ported to Microsoft Windows.
|Kevin Rosenberg and Ian Kay|