table of contents
- bullseye 3.0.115-1
- bullseye-backports 3.0.116-1~bpo11+1
- testing 3.0.116-1.1
- unstable 3.0.117-1
|mfschunkserver(8)||This is part of MooseFS||mfschunkserver(8)|
mfschunkserver - start, restart or stop Moose File System chunkserver process
mfschunkserver [-c CFGFILE] [-u] [-f] [-t LOCKTIMEOUT] [ACTION]
mfschunkserver is the data server of Moose File System.
- print version information and exit
- print usage information and exit
- -c CFGFILE
- specify alternative path of configuration file (default is mfschunkserver.cfg in system configuration directory)
- log undefined configuration values (when default is assumed)
- run in foreground, don't daemonize
- -t LOCKTIMEOUT
- how long to wait for lockfile (in seconds; default is 60 seconds)
- is the one of start, stop, restart, reload, test or kill. Default action is restart. The test action will yield one of two responses: "mfschunkserver pid: PID" or "mfschunkserver is not running". The kill action will send a SIGKILL to the currently running chunkserver process. SIGHUP or reload action forces mfschunkserver to reload all configuration files.
- configuration file for MooseFS chunkserver process; refer to mfschunkserver.cfg(5) manual for details
- list of directories (mountpoints) used for MooseFS storage; refer to mfshdd.cfg(5) manual for details
- lock file of running MooseFS chunkserver process (created in data directory)
- chunkserver charts state (created in data directory)
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Copyright (C) 2020 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
mfsmaster(8), mfsmount(8), mfschunkserver.cfg(5), mfshdd.cfg(5)
|October 2020||MooseFS 3.0.115-1|