table of contents
- bullseye 3.0.115-1
- bullseye-backports 3.0.116-1~bpo11+1
- testing 3.0.116-1.1
- unstable 3.0.117-1
|mfshdd.cfg(5)||This is part of MooseFS||mfshdd.cfg(5)|
mfshdd.cfg - list of MooseFS storage directories for mfschunkserver
The file mfshdd.cfg contains list of directories (mountpoints) used for MooseFS storage.
- [*|<|>|~]PATH [SPACE LIMIT]
Lines starting with # character are ignored as comments.
Path can be prefixed with one or more special characters. These characters work as additional options.
- means this directory (hard drive) is "marked for removal" and all data will be replicated to other hard drives, usually on other chunkservers
- means that all data from this hard drive should be moved to other local hard drives
- means that all data from other local hard drives should be moved to this hard drive
- means that significant (more than 10% in less than minute) change of total blocks count will not mark this drive as damaged (useful for compressed filesystems)
PATH is path to the mounting point of storage directory, usually a single hard drive.
SPACE LIMIT is optional space limit, that allows to set one of two values: how much space should be left unused on this device or how much space is to be used on this device. Definition format: [0-9]*(.[0-9]*)?([kMGTPE]|[KMGTPE]i)?B?, positive value means how much space to use, negative value means how much space should be left unused.
Copyright (C) 2020 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
|October 2020||MooseFS 3.0.115-1|