|CGlue(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||CGlue(3U)|
NAME¶CGlue - connector glue
DESCRIPTION¶CGlue defines a natural size, elasticity (its rate of stretching and shrinking relative to other CGlue), and deformation limits (total amount it can stretch and shrink) in both the horizontal and vertical dimensions. CGlue can be interposed between two connected connectors to augment their connectivity semantics; it acts like two non-linear springs, one horizontal and one vertical, connecting the connectors' centers.
- float hnat = 0, float vnat = 0,
- float hshr = 0, float hstr = 0,
- float vshr = 0, float vstr = 0,
- float hshrlim = 0, float hstrlim = 0,
- float vshrlim = 0, float vstrlim = 0
- CGlue(const Shape&)
- Instantiate CGlue, providing the requisite parameters explicitly or
inferring them from a Shape object. If a shape is supplied, then the CGlue
adopts the shape's natural size, and it assigns the shape's stretchability
and shrinkability values to its corresponding CGlue elasticity members to
obtain a proportionately equivalent elasticity. It also assigns the
shape's stretchability and shrinkability values to its deformation limit
members. The parameters are described below:
hnat, vnat: horizontal and vertical natural sizes, screen units
hshr, vshr: horizontal and vertical shrinking rate, constant units
hstr, vstr: horizontal and vertical stretching rate, constant units
hshrlim, vshrlim: horizontal and vertical shrink limit, screen units
hstrlim, vstrlim: horizontal and vertical stretch limit, screen units
- CGlue* Copy()
- Create a copy of this CGlue instance.
- void Rigid()
- Set all elasticity and deformation limits equal to zero.
- void Interpose(const CGlue* glue)
- Change this instance's attributes to reflect the series combination of this and glue.
SEE ALSO¶Connector(3U), Shape(3I)
|23 November 1990||Unidraw|