|CGlue(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||CGlue(3U)|
NAME¶CGlue - connector glue
DESCRIPTION¶CGlue defines a natural size, elasticity (its rate of stretching and shrinking relative to other CGlue), and deformation limits (total amount it can stretch and shrink) in both the horizontal and vertical dimensions. CGlue can be interposed between two connected connectors to augment their connectivity semantics; it acts like two non-linear springs, one horizontal and one vertical, connecting the connectors' centers.
- float hnat = 0, float vnat = 0,
- float hshr = 0, float hstr = 0,
- float vshr = 0, float vstr = 0,
- float hshrlim = 0, float hstrlim = 0,
- float vshrlim = 0, float vstrlim = 0
- CGlue(const Shape&)
- Instantiate CGlue, providing the requisite parameters explicitly
orinferring them from a Shape object. If a shape is supplied, then the
CGlue adopts the shape's natural size, and it assigns the shape's
stretchability and shrinkability values to its corresponding CGlue
elasticity members to obtain a proportionately equivalent elasticity. It
also assigns the shape's stretchability and shrinkability values to its
deformation limit members. The parameters are described below:
hnat, vnat: horizontal and vertical natural sizes, screen units
hshr, vshr: horizontal and vertical shrinking rate, constant units
hstr, vstr: horizontal and vertical stretching rate, constant units
hshrlim, vshrlim: horizontal and vertical shrink limit, screen units
hstrlim, vstrlim: horizontal and vertical stretch limit, screen units
- CGlue* Copy()
- Create a copy of this CGlue instance.
- void Rigid()
- Set all elasticity and deformation limits equal to zero.
- void Interpose(const CGlue* glue)
- Change this instance's attributes to reflect the series combination ofthis and glue.
|23 November 1990||Unidraw|