gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get - API function
cdp, unsigned int seq, unsigned int *
type, gnutls_datum_t * san, unsigned int *
- gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp
- The CRL distribution points
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first
one, 1 for the second etc.)
- unsigned int * type
- The name type of the corresponding name
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- The distribution point names (to be treated as constant)
- unsigned int * reasons
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from
This function retrieves the individual CRL distribution points (184.108.40.206),
contained in provided type.
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned,
if the index is out of bounds,
otherwise a negative error value.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit