gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get - API function
int gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get(gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp, unsigned int seq, unsigned int * type, gnutls_datum_t * san, unsigned int * reasons);
- gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp
- The CRL distribution points
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- unsigned int * type
- The name type of the corresponding name (gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t)
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- The distribution point names (to be treated as constant)
- unsigned int * reasons
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from gnutls_x509_crl_reason_flags_t.
This function retrieves the individual CRL distribution points (184.108.40.206), contained in provided type.
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the index is out of bounds, otherwise a negative error value.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001- Free Software Foundation, Inc., and
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit