cancel - cancel jobs
] [ -U username
] [ -a
] [ -u username
] [ -x
] [ destination
] [ destination-id
command cancels print jobs. If no destination
is specified, the currently printing job on the default destination
The following options are recognized by cancel
- Cancel all jobs on the named destination, or all jobs on all destinations
if none is provided.
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -h hostname[:port]
- Specifies an alternate server.
- -U username
- Specifies the username to use when connecting to the server.
- -u username
- Cancels jobs owned by username.
- Deletes job data files in addition to canceling.
Unlike the System V printing system, CUPS allows printer names to contain any
printable character except SPACE, TAB, "/", or "#". Also,
printer and class names are not
Cancel the current print job:
Cancel job "myprinter-42":
Cancel all jobs:
Administrators wishing to prevent unauthorized cancellation of jobs via the
option should require authentication for Cancel-Jobs operations in
Online Help (http://localhost:631/help)
Copyright © 2007-2017 by Apple Inc.