generate a report from profile-information
|[OPTION ...] [FILENAME]
chicken-profile reads in profiling information generated
by CHICKEN Scheme programs compiled with the
option, and generates a table listing function names and their execution
times. FILENAME defaults to the
‘PROFILE.<number>’, selecting the one with the highest
modification time, in case multiple profiles exist.
The program accepts following arguments:
- Show usage and exit.
- Show version and exit.
- Set number of decimals for seconds, average and percent columns (three
digits, default: 333).
- Remove procedures that are never called.
- Sort output by average procedure execution time.
- Sort output by call frequency.
- Sort output alpabetically by procedure name.
- Sort output by procedure execution time.
- Display only the top N entries.
chicken-profile utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
The CHICKEN Team