|CHICKEN-PROFILE(1)||General Commands Manual||CHICKEN-PROFILE(1)|
generate a report from profile-information
||[OPTION ...] [FILENAME]|
chicken-profile reads in profiling
information generated by CHICKEN Scheme programs compiled with the
-profile option, and generates a table listing
function names and their execution times. FILENAME
defaults to the ‘PROFILE.<number>’, selecting the one
with the highest modification time, in case multiple profiles exist.
The program accepts following arguments:
- Show usage and exit.
- Show version and exit.
- Set number of decimals for seconds, average and percent columns (three digits, default: 333).
- Remove procedures that are never called.
- Sort output by average procedure execution time.
- Sort output by call frequency.
- Sort output alpabetically by procedure name.
- Sort output by procedure execution time.
- Display only the top N entries.
chicken-profile utility exits 0
on success, and >0 if an error occurs.
More information can be found in the CHICKEN User's Manual.
The CHICKEN Team
Submit bug reports by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|April 26, 2017||Debian|