NAME¶icetImageGetColorFormat,icetImageGetDepthFormat-- get the format of image buffers
Description¶icetImageGetColorFormatand icetImageGetDepthFormatreturn an entry in an enumeration that specifies the data format stored in the given image. This format determines which one of the icetImageGetColor or icetImageGetDepth functions to use and the form of the resulting data.
Return Value¶icetImageGetColorFormatreturns one of the following values with the associated meaning for the format of the stored color data.
- Each entry is an RGBA color tuple. Each component is valued in the range from 0 to 255 and is stored as an 8-bit integer. The buffer will always be allocated on memory boundaries such that each color value can be treated as a single 32-bit integer.
- Each entry is an RGBA color tuple. Each component is in the range from 0.0 to 1.0 and is stored as a 32-bit float.
- Each entry is an RGB color triple. Each component is in the range from 0.0 to 1.0 and is stored as a 32-bit float. Note that there is no alpha channel, so the color blending composite mode will not work with this color format.
- No color values are stored in the image.
icetImageGetDepthFormatreturns one of the following values with the associated meaning for the format of the stored depth data.
- Each entry is in the range from 0.0 (near plane) to 1.0 (far plane) and is stored as a 32-bit float.
- No depth values are stored in the image.
Copyright¶Copyright (C)2010 Sandia Corporation
Under the terms of Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation, the U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software.
This source code is released under the New BSD License.
See Also¶icetImageGetColor(3), icetImageGetDepth(3), icetSetColorFormat(3), icetSetDepthFormat(3)
|September 20, 2010||IceT Reference|