NAME¶icetGetError -- return the last error condition.
Description¶Retrieves the first error or warning condition that occurred since the last call to icetGetError or since program startup, whichever happened last.
Once an error condition has been retrieved with icetGetError, the error condition is reset to no error and cannot be retrieved again.
Return Value¶One of the following flags will be returned:
- An inappropriate value has been passed to a function.
- An inappropriate function has been called.
- IceT has ran out of memory for buffer space.
- A function has been passed a value of the wrong type.
- A function has been passed an invalid constant.
- An internal error (or warning) has occurred.
- No error has been raised since the last call to icetGetError.
Bugs¶It is not possible to tell if the returned value was caused by an error or a warning.
Notes¶The error value is not context dependent.
Copyright¶Copyright (C)2003 Sandia Corporation
Under the terms of Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation, the U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software.
This source code is released under the New BSD License.
|August 9, 2010||IceT Reference|