NAME¶icetDiagnostics -- change diagnostic reporting level.
|void icetDiagnostics(||IceTBitField||mask );|
Description¶Sets what diagnostic message are printed to standard output. The messages to be printed out are defined by mask. mask consists of flags that are OR-ed together. The valid flags are:
- A zero flag used to indicate that no diagnostic messages are desired.
- Print messages associated with anomalous conditions.
- Print messages associated with conditions that are unexpected or may lead to errors. Implicitly turns on ICET_DIAG_ERRORS.
- Print frequent messages concerning the status of IceT .Implicitly turns on ICET_DIAG_ERRORS and ICET_DIAG_WARNINGS.
- Print messages only on the node with a process rank of 0. This is the default if neither ICET_DIAG_ROOT_NODE nor ICET_DIAG_ALL_NODES is set.
- Print messages all every nodes.
- Turn on all diagnostic messages on all nodes.
The default flags are ICET_DIAG_ALL_NODES | ICET_DIAG_WARNINGS.
Copyright¶Copyright (C)2003 Sandia Corporation
Under the terms of Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation, the U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software.
This source code is released under the New BSD License.
|August 9, 2010||IceT Reference|