CURLSHOPT_UNSHARE - remove data to share
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLSHcode curl_share_setopt(CURLSH *share, CURLSHOPT_UNSHARE, long type);
The type parameter specifies what specific data that should no longer be shared and kept in the share object that was created with curl_share_init(3). In other words, stop sharing that data in this shared object. The given type must be be one of the values described below. You can set CURLSHOPT_UNSHARE(3) multiple times with different data arguments to remove multiple types from the shared object. Add data to share again with CURLSHOPT_SHARE(3).
- Cookie data will no longer be shared across the easy handles using this shared object.
- Cached DNS hosts will be no longer be shared across the easy handles using this shared object.
- SSL session IDs will no longer be shared across the easy handles using this shared object.
- The connection cache is no longer shared.
- The Public Suffix List is no longer shared.
share = curl_share_init();
sh = curl_share_setopt(share, CURLSHOPT_UNSHARE, CURL_LOCK_DATA_COOKIE);
printf("Error: %s\n", curl_share_strerror(sh));
Added in 7.10
CURLSHE_OK (zero) means that the option was set properly, non-zero means an error occurred. See libcurl-errors(3) for the full list with descriptions.
|May 17, 2022||libcurl 7.85.0|