|FLICKRDF(1)||General Commands Manual||FLICKRDF(1)|
NAME¶flickrdf - call Flickr API
SYNOPSIS¶flickrdf [-d DELAY] [-a FROB] [-h] [-v]
DESCRIPTION¶flickrdf is a utility that uses the photos.getInfo API to interpret the description fields and the tags for a photo URI into RDF triples. If raptor is present, it will be used to provide proper serializing to RDF rather than the built in and hacky ntriples/turtle output.
Machine tags when they are found are scanned for xmlns:prefix=uri and then all other machine tags with that prefix turn into triples. Several prefixes are also pre-defined by the library to automatically get turned into triples without an xmlns, such as blue:, cell:, filter: and geo:. Non-machine tags are not yet interpreted.
OPTIONS¶These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -v, --version
- Display the version of the program and exit.
- -d DELAY, --delay DELAY
- Set delay between requests to DELAY milliseconds.
- -D, --debug
- Print lots of debugging output.
- -o, --output FORMAT
- Set output format to FORMAT. FORMAT is one of: ntriples N-Triples (default) turtle Turtle rdfxml-xmp RDF/XML (XMP Profile) rdfxml-abbrev RDF/XML (Abbreviated) rdfxml RDF/XML rss-1.0 RSS 1.0 dot GraphViz DOT format The exact list depends on the version of Raptor that flickcurl is linked against.
AUTHOR¶flickrdf was written by David Beckett.
This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|21 December 2007|