|DESMUME(1)||General Commands Manual||DESMUME(1)|
desmume-cli - Nintendo DS emulator
desmume-cli [options] files...
This manual page documents briefly the desmume-cli program
desmume is a Nintendo DS emulator running homebrew demos and commercial games.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Loads savegame from slot NUM
- Disables the sound emulation
- Disables the 60 fps limiter
- Select available 3d emulation:
- Enables using OpenGL for screen rendering
- Use software colour conversion during OpenGL screen rendering. May produce better or worse frame rates depending on hardware.
- Enable the ARM9 GDB stub on the given port
- Enable the ARM7 GDB stub on the given port
- Select savetype from the following:
- Set the language in the firmware, LANG as follows:
- Enable disk image GBAMP compact flash emulation
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
Some options may be unavailable, depending on compile-time configuration, for instance gdb stubs and opengl.
Mouse cursor acts as stylus, mouse click replaces stylus touch.
Keyboard is configured as follows:
desmume was written by DeSmuME team (http://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume).
This manual page was written by Pascal Giard <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|June 26, 2007|