|split(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||split(1)|
split - Split images
split InputImage OutputImagePattern
Split volume image into sub-images, i.e., to separate interleaved images into passes
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Define slice axis for splitting. Supported values: "axial", "sagittal", "coronal", "interleave-x", "interleave-y", "interleave-z", where the default is "axial", or use one of the following:
- --factor <integer>, -f <integer>
- Interleave factor. This is the number of subimages generated. If this is set to zero, a separate 2D output image is generated for each slice in the input (in the given slice orientation). [Default: 2]
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jun 6 2022||CMTK 3.3.1p2|