NAME¶ceph-fuse - FUSE-based client for ceph
ceph-fuse [ -m monaddr:port ] mountpoint [ fuse options ]
DESCRIPTION¶ceph-fuse is a FUSE (File system in USErspace) client for Ceph distributed file system. It will mount a ceph file system (specified via the -m option for described by ceph.conf (see below) at the specific mount point.
The file system can be unmounted with:
fusermount -u mountpoint
or by sending SIGINT to the ceph-fuse process.
OPTIONS¶Any options not recognized by ceph-fuse will be passed on to libfuse.
- Detach from console and daemonize after startup.
- -c ceph.conf, --conf=ceph.conf
- Use ceph.conf configuration file instead of the default /etc/ceph/ceph.conf to determine monitor addresses during startup.
- -m monaddress[:port]
- Connect to specified monitor (instead of looking through ceph.conf).
- -r root_directory
- Use root_directory as the mounted root, rather than the full Ceph tree.
AVAILABILITY¶ceph-fuse is part of Ceph, a massively scalable, open-source, distributed storage system. Please refer to the Ceph documentation at http://ceph.com/docs for more information.
SEE ALSO¶fusermount(8), ceph(8)
COPYRIGHT¶2010-2018, Inktank Storage, Inc. and contributors. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA-3.0)
|November 19, 2018||dev|