NAME¶ceph-fuse - FUSE-based client for ceph
ceph-fuse [-n client.username] [ -m monaddr:port ] mountpoint [ fuse options ]
DESCRIPTION¶ceph-fuse is a FUSE (File system in USErspace) client for Ceph distributed file system. It will mount a ceph file system specified via the -m option or described by ceph.conf (see below) at the specific mount point. See Mount CephFS using FUSE for detailed information.
The file system can be unmounted with:
fusermount -u mountpoint
or by sending SIGINT to the ceph-fuse process.
OPTIONS¶Any options not recognized by ceph-fuse will be passed on to libfuse.
- -o opt,[opt...]
- Mount options.
- Run in foreground, send all log output to stderr and enable FUSE debugging (-o debug).
- -c ceph.conf, --conf=ceph.conf
- Use ceph.conf configuration file instead of the default /etc/ceph/ceph.conf to determine monitor addresses during startup.
- -m monaddress[:port]
- Connect to specified monitor (instead of looking through ceph.conf).
- -k <path-to-keyring>
- Provide path to keyring; useful when it's absent in standard locations.
- --client_mountpoint/-r root_directory
- Use root_directory as the mounted root, rather than the full Ceph tree.
- Foreground: do not daemonize after startup (run in foreground). Do not generate a pid file.
- Disable multi-threaded operation.
AVAILABILITY¶ceph-fuse is part of Ceph, a massively scalable, open-source, distributed storage system. Please refer to the Ceph documentation at http://ceph.com/docs for more information.
SEE ALSO¶fusermount(8), ceph(8)
COPYRIGHT¶2010-2021, Inktank Storage, Inc. and contributors. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA-3.0)
|September 17, 2021||dev|