Scroll to navigation
tradis_comparison - bio-tradis: compares two experimental conditions using the
method of Dembek et al.
tradis_comparison [-h] [-f] [-t read cutoff] [-o
outputfile.csv] [-p outputplot.pdf] --controls controls.txt
Compares two experimental conditions using the method of Dembek et al. mBio
2015. Read counts per gene are compared using edgeR. This analysis requires
- control libraries, generally growth in a permissive condition
- libraries exposed to the experimental condition being compared
- output filename
- output filename for diagnostic plots
- enable filtering on minimum read counts
- if --filter is enabled, sets minimum read count necessary in one
condition for a gene to be included in the comparison.
This manpage was written by Andreas Tille for the Debian distribution and can be
used for any other usage of the program.