Display detailed health status for the given ZFS storage
- Displays the detailed health status for the given pools. If no
pool is specified, then the status of each pool in
the system is displayed. For more information on pool and device health,
see the Device Failure and Recovery section of
If a scrub or resilver is in progress, this command reports
the percentage done and the estimated time to completion. Both of these
are only approximate, because the amount of data in the pool and the
other workloads on the system can change.
- Run a script (or scripts) on each vdev and include the output as a new
column in the
status output. See the
-c option of
iostat for complete details.
- Display vdev initialization status.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can
be used in place of device names for the zpool
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be
used to look up the current block device name regardless of the
/dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a histogram of deduplication statistics, showing the allocated
(physically present on disk) and referenced (logically referenced in
the pool) block counts and sizes by reference count.
- Display the number of leaf VDEV slow IOs. This is the number of IOs
that didn't complete in zio_slow_io_ms milliseconds (default 30
seconds). This does not necessarily mean the IOs failed to complete,
just took an unreasonably long amount of time. This may indicate a
problem with the underlying storage.
- Display vdev TRIM status.
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed
representation of the internal representation of time. See
time(2). Specify d for standard
date format. See date(1).
- Displays verbose data error information, printing out a complete list
of all data errors since the last complete pool scrub.
- Only display status for pools that are exhibiting errors or are
otherwise unavailable. Warnings about pools not using the latest
on-disk format will not be included.