Lists ZFS storage pools along with a health status and space
- Lists the given pools along with a health status and space usage. If no
pools are specified, all pools in the system are
listed. When given an interval, the information is
printed every interval seconds until ^C is pressed.
If count is specified, the command exits after
count reports are printed.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can
be used in place of device names for the zpool
- Scripted mode. Do not display headers, and separate fields by a single
tab instead of arbitrary space.
- Comma-separated list of properties to display. See the
zpoolprops manual page for a list of valid
properties. The default list is
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be
used to look up the current block device name regardless of the
/dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed
representation of the internal representation of time. See
time(2). Specify d for standard
date format. See date(1).
- Verbose statistics. Reports usage statistics for individual vdevs
within the pool, in addition to the pool-wide statistics.