|NCINFO(1)||General Commands Manual||NCINFO(1)|
ncinfo - a program to print summary information about a netCDF file
ncinfo [-h] [-g|--group=grp] [-v|--variable=var] [-d|--dimension=dim] filename
This manual page documents briefly the ncinfo command.
ncinfo is a program that prints summary information about a netCDF file
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Shows a summary of the available options.
- -g grp, --group=grp
- Prints information for this group. The default group is the root group. Nested groups are specified using posix paths e.g. group1/group2/group3.
- -v <variable name>, --variable=<variable name>
- Prints information for this variable.
- -d <dimension name>, --dimension=<dimension name>
- Prints information for this dimension.
- The filename of the netCDF file must be supplied as the last argument.
This manual page was written by Ross Gammon <email@example.com> based on the options displayed by ncinfo -h.
|22 Mar 2015|