nc4tonc3 - a program to convert a classic netCDF 4 file to netCDF 3 format
nc4tonc3 [-h] [-o] [--chunk] netcdf4filename
This manual page documents briefly the nc4tonc3 command.
nc4tonc3 is a program that converts a netCDF 4 file (in
NETCDF4_CLASSIC format) to netCDF 3 format.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options
starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Shows a summary of the available options.
- Overwrite destination file (default is to raise an error if output file
- If set to 1, don't print any diagnostic information.
- Choose the netcdf3 format to use. NETCDF3_64BIT is used by default, or it
can be set to NETCDF3_CLASSIC.
- The number of records along unlimited dimension to write at once. The
default is 10. It is ignored if there is no unlimited dimension. If
chunk=0, this means write all the data at once.
This manual page was written by Ross Gammon <firstname.lastname@example.org> based on
the options displayed by nc3tonc4 -h.