icebox-explain - explain content of bitstream file in readable .txt
icebox-explain [options] [bitmap.txt]
This tool can be used to get an understanding of the content of a .txt file that
has been converted from a binary bistream with iceunpack.
- print config bit names for each config statement
- print tile config bitmaps
- don't skip uninteresting tiles
- -t '<x-coordinate> <y-coordinate>'
- print only the specified tile
This manual page was written by Ruben Undheim <email@example.com>
for the Debian project (and may be used by others).