iceunpack - Unpacks binary bitstreams for Lattice FPGA to readable .txt
iceunpack [options] [input-file [output-file]]
This tool can be used to unpack binary bitstreams for Lattice FPGA. It is part
of the icestorm project.
- unpack mode (implied when called as 'iceunpack')
- verbose (repeat to increase verbosity)
- write cram bitmap as netpbm file
- write cram bitmap (fill tiles) as netpbm file
- write cram bitmap (checkerboard) as netpbm file. repeat to flip the
selection of tiles
- write bram data, not cra, to the netpbm file
- only include the specified banks in the netpbm file
This manual page was written by Ruben Undheim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
for the Debian project (and may be used by others).