Scroll to navigation
gallery1-to-slideshow - Creates an input file for dvd-slideshow from pictures in
Gallery online photo album.
gallery1-to-slideshow [-o <output directory>] [-t
<Seconds per picture>] [-b <background
image>] [-c <Crossfade seconds>] <path to
Generates a text file listing of the pictures visible in a given
"Gallery" (http://gallery.sourceforge.net) photo album in order to
easily pass the information to dvd_slideshow. Only works with version 1.X of
Gallery, not version 2.X.
- [-o <Output directory>]
- Directory where the output file will be written. If not specified, the
current directory is used.
- [-t <Seconds per picture>]
- Number of seconds to display each picture in the movie. Defaults to 5
seconds if not specified.
- [-b <Background image>]
- Specify a background image to use for the slideshow.
- [-c <Crossfade seconds>]
- Number of seconds to crossfade between images. One second is usually fine.
Note that this will increase the processing time considerably, but it
- <path to album>
- The path to the Gallery album that you want to generate a slideshow