gallery1-to-slideshow - Creates an input file for dvd-slideshow from pictures in Gallery online photo album.
gallery1-to-slideshow [-o <output directory>] [-t <Seconds per picture>] [-b <background image>] [-c <Crossfade seconds>] <path to album>
Generates a text file listing of the pictures visible in a given "Gallery" (http://gallery.sourceforge.net) photo album in order to easily pass the information to dvd_slideshow. Only works with version 1.X of Gallery, not version 2.X.
- [-o <Output directory>]
- Directory where the output file will be written. If not specified, the current directory is used.
- [-t <Seconds per picture>]
- Number of seconds to display each picture in the movie. Defaults to 5 seconds if not specified.
- [-b <Background image>]
- Specify a background image to use for the slideshow.
- [-c <Crossfade seconds>]
- Number of seconds to crossfade between images. One second is usually fine. Note that this will increase the processing time considerably, but it looks nice.
- <path to album>
- The path to the Gallery album that you want to generate a slideshow for.
Scott Dylewski <scott at dylewski dot com>