|affsign(1)||sign an existing AFF file||affsign(1)|
NAME¶affsign - sign an existing AFF file
affcopy [options] file1 file affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir1 dir2...
DESCRIPTION¶Sign an existing AFF file. This program will:
- Sign each segment if there are no segment signatures.
- Write signed chain-of-custody Bill of Materials segment.
This file is part of the AFFLIBv3, that provides AFF.
AFF is an open and extensible file format to store disk images and associated metadata. It is useful in several scenaries, as computer forensics investigations.
- Ask for a chain-of-custody note.
- Just print the version number and exit.
- -k filename.key
- Specify private key for signing.
- -c filename.cer
- Specify a X.509 certificate that matches the private key (by default, the file is assumed to be the same one provided with the -k option).
- ZAP (remove) all signature segments.
SEE ALSO¶affcat(1), affcompare(1), affconvert(1), affcopy(1), affcrypto(1), affdiskprint(1), affinfo(1), affix(1), affrecover(1), affsegment(1), affstats(1), affuse(1), affverify(1), affxml(1)
AUTHOR¶The AFFLIB was written by Simson L. Garfinkel <email@example.com> and Basis Technology, Inc.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|Oct 2014||AFFSIGN 3.7.4|