zpool-list — list
information about ZFS storage pools
Lists the given pools along with a health status and space usage.
If no pools are specified, all pools in the system are
listed. When given an interval, the information is
printed every interval seconds until killed. If
count is specified, the command exits after
count reports are printed.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can be
used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace
- Scripted mode. Do not display headers, and separate fields by a single tab
instead of arbitrary space.
- Comma-separated list of properties to display. See the
zpoolprops(7) manual page for a list of valid
properties. The default list is
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be
used to look up the current block device name regardless of the
/dev/disk path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed
representation of the internal representation of time. See
time(2). Specify d for standard date
format. See date(1).
- Verbose statistics. Reports usage statistics for individual vdevs within
the pool, in addition to the pool-wide statistics.