|ZPOOL-STATUS(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-STATUS(8)|
show detailed health status for ZFS storage
Displays the detailed health status for the given pools. If no pool is specified, then the status of each pool in the system is displayed. For more information on pool and device health, see the Device Failure and Recovery section of zpoolconcepts(7).
If a scrub or resilver is in progress, this command reports the percentage done and the estimated time to completion. Both of these are only approximate, because the amount of data in the pool and the other workloads on the system can change.
- Run a script (or scripts) on each vdev and include the output as a new
column in the
statusoutput. See the
iostatfor complete details.
- Display vdev initialization status.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a histogram of deduplication statistics, showing the allocated (physically present on disk) and referenced (logically referenced in the pool) block counts and sizes by reference count.
- Display the number of leaf VDEV slow IOs. This is the number of IOs that didn't complete in zio_slow_io_ms milliseconds (default 30 seconds). This does not necessarily mean the IOs failed to complete, just took an unreasonably long amount of time. This may indicate a problem with the underlying storage.
- Display vdev TRIM status.
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
- Displays verbose data error information, printing out a complete list of all data errors since the last complete pool scrub.
- Only display status for pools that are exhibiting errors or are otherwise unavailable. Warnings about pools not using the latest on-disk format will not be included.
|June 2, 2021||OpenZFS|