|LINTIAN-BRUSH(5)||File Formats Manual||LINTIAN-BRUSH(5)|
debian/lintian-brush.conf - per-package configuration for lintian-brush
A lintian-brush per-package configuration file that contains of a series of single key/value pairs. The configuration file should be placed in the package at debian/lintian-brush.conf.
The hash sign “#” is used as a comment character. Any text after the comment character to the end of the line is ignored.
The following variables are currently supported:
compat-release = RELEASE
- compat-release specifies the oldest release that the package aims to be compatible with. lintian-brush will not make any changes that require packages or features not present in this release.
- Supported values are Debian and Ubuntu code names as well as aliases ("testing", "experimental", "stable", "unstable"). Version numbers are currently not supported.
- The default compat release is "stable".
allow-reformatting = True|False
- If allow-reformatting is enabled, lintian-brush will make changes to debian files in a way that does not necessarily preserve existing formatting.
- If disabled, lintian-brush will not run any fixers that can not preserve formatting.
update-changelog = True|False
- The update-changelog setting determines whether new lines in the changelog will be added for the changes that lintian-brush has made to the package.
- By default, lintian-brush will automatically (using some basic heuristics, such as checking for the presence of a [dch] section in debian/gbp.conf) determine whether the changelog should be updated.
- You may want to set this to False if you are using "gbp dch" to generate your changelog entries.
Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com>
|October 2018||lintian-brush 0.1|