lintian-brush.conf - per-package configuration for lintian-brush
A lintian-brush per-package configuration file contains of a series of single
The hash sign “#”) is used as a comment
character. Any text after the comment character to the end of the line is
compat-release = RELEASE
- compat-release specifies the oldest release that the package aims
to be compatible with. lintian-brush will not make any changes that
require packages not present in this release.
- The default compat release is "stable".
allow-reformatting = True|False
- If allow-reformatting is enabled, lintian-brush will make changes
to debian files in a way that does not necessarily preserve existing
- If disabled, lintian-brush will not run any fixers that can not preserve
update-changelog = True|False
- The update-changelog setting determines whether new lines in the
changelog will be added for the changes that lintian-brush has made to the
- By default, lintian-brush will automatically determine whether the
changelog should be updated.
- You may want to set this to False if you are using "gbp
dch" to generate your changelog entries.
Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com>