lsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
] [ files...
lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See
for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their
- Display the program version.
- List all files in directories, including files that start
- List directories like other files, rather than listing
- List the file's version/generation number.
was written by Remy Card <Remy.Card@linux.org>. It is
currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <email@example.com>.
There are none :-).
is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from