table of contents
- bullseye 2.0.3-9
- bullseye-backports 2.1.9-1~bpo11+1
- testing 2.1.9-2
- unstable 2.1.9-3
|ZSTREAM(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZSTREAM(8)|
manipulate ZFS send streams
The zstream utility manipulates ZFS send streams output by the zfs send command.
- Print information about the specified send stream, including headers and
record counts. The send stream may either be in the specified
file, or provided on standard input.
- Suppress the validation of checksums.
- Verbose. Print metadata for each record.
- Dump data contained in each record. Implies verbose.
zstreamdumpalias is provided for compatibility and is equivalent to running
- Dumps zfs resume token information
- Deduplicated send streams can be generated by using the
-Dcommand. The ability to send deduplicated send streams is deprecated. In the future, the ability to receive a deduplicated send stream with
receivewill be removed. However, deduplicated send streams can still be received by utilizing
redupcommand is provided a file containing a deduplicated send stream, and outputs an equivalent non-deduplicated send stream on standard output. Therefore, a deduplicated send stream can be received by running:
- Verbose. Print summary of converted records.
|May 8, 2021||OpenZFS|