tuned - dynamic adaptive system tuning daemon
tuned is a dynamic adaptive system tuning daemon that tunes system
settings dynamically depending on usage.
- -d, --daemon
- This options starts tuned as a daemon as opposed to in the
foreground without forking at startup.
- -D, --debug
- Sets the highest logging level. This could be very useful when having
trouble with tuned.
- -h, --help
- Show this help.
- -l [LOG],
- Log to the file LOG. If no LOG file is specified
/var/log/tuned/tuned.log is used.
- Do not attach to DBus.
- -P [PID],
- Write process ID to the PID file. If no PID file is
specified /run/tuned/tuned.pid is used.
- -p PROFILE, --profile
- Tunning profile to be activated. It will override other settings (e.g.
from tuned-adm). This is intended for debugging purposes.
- -v, --version
- Show version information.
Jan Kaluža <email@example.com>
Jan Včelák <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jaroslav Škarvada <email@example.com>
Phil Knirsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>