radvdump - dump router advertisements
radvdump [ -vhfe ] [ -d debuglevel ]
radvdump prints out the contents of incoming router advertisements sent by radvd or some other software implementing (parts of) "Neighbor Discovery for IP Version 6 (IPv6)" (RFC 4861).
For every one character option there is also a long option, which is listed right next to the "short" option name:
- -v, --version
- Displays the version of radvdump and then aborts.
- -h, --help
- Displays a short usage description and then aborts.
- -f, --file-format
- Output received router advertisements in the format of the radvd configuration file. Since radvd 0.9, this is the default and the switch is provided for backward compatibility only.
- -e, --exclude-defaults
- Exclude default valued options from configuration file format. This option is ignored if option -f is not set.
- -d debuglevel, --debug debuglevel
- With this option you turn on debugging information. The debugging level is
an integer in the range from 1 to 4, from quiet to very verbose. A
debugging level of 0 completely turns off debugging.
The default debugging level is 0.
There certainly are some bugs. If you find them or have other suggestions please contact Reuben Hawkins <email@example.com>.
Lars Fenneberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> - previous maintainer Nathan Lutchansky <email@example.com> - previous maintainer Reuben Hawkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> - current maintainer Marko Myllynen <email@example.com> - Mobile IPv6 support
|31 Mar 2008||radvd 2.18|