plsvect - Set arrow style for vector plots
plsvect(arrowx, arrowy, npts, fill)
Set the style for the arrow used by plvect(3plplot) to plot vectors.
Redacted form: plsvect(arrowx, arrowy, fill)
This function is used in example 22.
- arrowx, arrowy (PLFLT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A pair of vectors containing the x and y points which make up the arrow. The arrow is plotted by joining these points to form a polygon. The scaling assumes that the x and y points in the arrow lie in the range -0.5 <= x,y <= 0.5. If both arrowx and arrowy are NULL then the arrow style will be reset to its default.
- npts (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Number of points in the vectors arrowx and arrowy.
- fill (PLBOOL(3plplot), input)
- If fill is true then the arrow is closed, if fill is false then the arrow is open.
Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.