|RC-STATUS(8)||System Manager's Manual (smm)||RC-STATUS(8)|
rc-status — show
status info about runlevels
rc-status gathers and displays information
about the status of services in different runlevels. The default behavior is
to show information about the current runlevel and any unassigned services
that are not stopped, but any runlevel can be quickly examined.
If an active service is being supervised by supervise-daemon(8,) the amount of time the daemon has been active along with the number of times it has been respawned in the current respawn period will be displayed.
The options are as follows:
- Show all runlevels and their services.
- List all services that have crashed.
- Select a format for the output. Currently, the only one that can be specified is ini, which outputs in *.ini format.
- List all defined runlevels.
- Show all manually started services.
- Print the current runlevel name.
- Show all supervised services.
- Show all services.
- Show services not assigned to any runlevel.
- Disable color output.
- Show information only for the named runlevel.
rc-status exits 0, except when checking
for crashed services and it doesn't find any.
rc-status tries to list services within
each runlevel in the presently resolved dependency order if the dependency
tree is available.
Roy Marples <email@example.com>
|April 24, 2008||OpenRC|