|Net::NBName::NodeStatus::RR(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Net::NBName::NodeStatus::RR(3pm)|
NAME¶Net::NBName::NodeStatus::RR - NetBIOS Node Status Response Resource Record
DESCRIPTION¶Net::NBName::NodeStatus::RR represents a name table entry returned as part of a NetBIOS node status response.
- Returns the registered name (a string of up to 15 characters).
- The suffix of the registered name (the 16th character of the registered
Some common suffixes include:
0x00 Redirector 0x00 Domain (Group) 0x03 Messenger 0x1B Domain Master Browser 0x1C Domain Controllers (Special Group) 0x1D Master Browser 0x1E Browser Elections (Group) 0x20 Server
- Group flag. Indicates whether the name is a unique or a group name. It is
returned as a string: either "UNIQUE" or "GROUP" will
For example, the following name types are UNIQUE:
0x00 Redirector 0x03 Messenger 0x1B Domain Master Browser 0x1D Master Browser 0x20 Server
And the following name types are GROUP:
0x00 Domain (Group) 0x1C Domain Controllers (Special Group) 0x1E Browser Elections (Group)
- Owner Node Type flag. Indicates if the systems are B, P, H, or M-node. It will be returned as a string.
- Deregistering flag. "Deregistering" will be returned if the name is not currently registered.
- Active flag.
- Conflict flag.
- Permanent flag.
- Returns the object's string representation.
SEE ALSO¶Net::NBName, Net::NBName::NodeStatus
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (c) 2002, 2003, 2004 James Macfarlane. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.