GQCLIP (Inquire clipping indicator) - retrieves the current value of the clipping indicator as well as the current clipping rectangle.
CALL GQCLIP (ERRIND, ICLIP, CLRECT)
void ginq_clip(Gint *err_ind, Gclip *clip_ind_rect);
- (Integer, Output) - If the inquired values cannot be returned correctly, a non-zero error indicator is returned in ERRIND, otherwise a zero is returned. Consult "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics" for a description of the meaning of the error indicators.
- (Integer, Output) - Returns the current value of the clipping indicator as set by default or by a call to GSCLIP.
- Clipping is off, or deactivated.
- Clipping is on. Data outside of the world coordinate window will not be plotted.
- (Real, Array(4)) - Four normalized device coordinates providing the corner points of the current clipping rectangle in the order XMIN, XMAX, YMIN, YMAX.
To use GKS routines, load the NCAR GKS-0A library ncarg_gks.
Online: set, gsclip, gswn, gselnt, ginq_clip
Hardcopy: "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics"
Copyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.