NAME¶Dpkg::Changelog::Entry::Debian - represents a Debian changelog entry
DESCRIPTION¶This object represents a Debian changelog entry. It implements the generic interface Dpkg::Changelog::Entry. Only functions specific to this implementation are described below.
- @items = $entry->get_change_items()
- Return a list of change items. Each item contains at least one line. A change line starting with an asterisk denotes the start of a new item. Any change line like ""[ Raphaël Hertzog ]"" is treated like an item of its own even if it starts a set of items attributed to this person (the following line necessarily starts a new item).
- @errors = $entry->parse_header()
- @errors = $entry->parse_trailer()
- Return a list of errors. Each item in the list is an error message describing the problem. If the empty list is returned, no errors have been found.
- Obsolete method. Use parse_header() instead.
- Obsolete method. Use parse_trailer() instead.
- Normalize the content. Strip whitespaces at end of lines, use a single empty line to separate each part.
- $src = $entry->get_source()
- Return the name of the source package associated to the changelog entry.
- $ver = $entry->get_version()
- Return the version associated to the changelog entry.
- @dists = $entry->get_distributions()
- Return a list of target distributions for this version.
- $fields = $entry->get_optional_fields()
- Return a set of optional fields exposed by the changelog entry. It always returns a Dpkg::Control object (possibly empty though).
- $urgency = $entry->get_urgency()
- Return the urgency of the associated upload.
- $maint = $entry->get_maintainer()
- Return the string identifying the person who signed this changelog entry.
- $time = $entry->get_timestamp()
- Return the timestamp of the changelog entry.
- $time = $entry->get_timepiece()
- Return the timestamp of the changelog entry as a Time::Piece object.
This function might return undef if there was no timestamp.
- $bool = match_header($line)
- Checks if the line matches a valid changelog header line.
- $bool = match_trailer($line)
- Checks if the line matches a valid changelog trailing line.
- @closed_bugs = find_closes($changes)
- Takes one string as argument and finds "Closes: #123456, #654321" statements as supported by the Debian Archive software in it. Returns all closed bug numbers in an array.
Version 1.03 (dpkg 1.18.8)¶New methods: $entry->get_timepiece().
Version 1.02 (dpkg 1.18.5)¶New methods: $entry->parse_header(), $entry->parse_trailer().
Deprecated methods: $entry->check_header(), $entry->check_trailer().
Version 1.01 (dpkg 1.17.2)¶New functions: match_header(), match_trailer()
Deprecated variables: $regex_header, $regex_trailer
Version 1.00 (dpkg 1.15.6)¶Mark the module as public.