|Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Prepender(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Prepender(3pm)|
NAME¶Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Prepender - Prepend lines at the top of your perl files
SYNOPSIS¶In your dist.ini:
[Prepender] copyright = 0 line = use strict; line = use warnings; skip = t/data/.+\.pl skip = something-else-unnecessary
DESCRIPTION¶This plugin will prepend the specified lines in each Perl module or program within the distribution. For scripts having a shebang line, lines will be inserted just after it.
This is useful to enforce a set of pragmas to your files (since pragmas are lexical, they will be active for the whole file), or to add some copyright comments, as the fsf recommends.
The module accepts the following options in its dist.ini section:
- copyright - whether to insert a boilerplate copyright comment. defaults to true.
- line - anything you want to add. may be specified multiple times. no default.
- skip - regexp of file names to not prepend to. may be specified multiple times. no default.
SEE ALSO¶You can look for information on this module at:
- Search CPAN
- See open / report bugs
- Mailing-list (same as Dist::Zilla)
- Git repository
- AnnoCPAN: Annotated CPAN documentation
- CPAN Ratings
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Jerome Quelin.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.