|LaTeXML::Core::Whatsit(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||LaTeXML::Core::Whatsit(3pm)|
NAME¶"LaTeXML::Core::Whatsit" - Representations of digested objects.
DESCRIPTION¶represents a digested object that can generate arbitrary elements in the XML Document. It extends LaTeXML::Core::Box.
METHODS¶Note that the font is stored in the data properties under 'font'.
- "$defn = $whatsit->getDefinition;"
- Returns the LaTeXML::Core::Definition responsible for creating $whatsit.
- "$value = $whatsit->getProperty($key);"
- Returns the value associated with $key in the $whatsit's property list.
- Sets the $value associated with the $key in the $whatsit's property list.
- "$props = $whatsit->getProperties();"
- Returns the hash of properties stored on this Whatsit. (Note that this hash is modifiable).
- "$props = $whatsit->setProperties(%keysvalues);"
- Sets several properties, like setProperty.
- "$list = $whatsit->getArg($n);"
- Returns the $n-th argument (starting from 1) for this $whatsit.
- "@args = $whatsit->getArgs;"
- Returns the list of arguments for this $whatsit.
- Sets the list of arguments for this $whatsit to @args (each arg should be a "LaTeXML::Core::List").
- "$list = $whatsit->getBody;"
- Return the body for this $whatsit. This is only defined for environments or top-level math formula. The body is stored in the properties under 'body'.
- Sets the body of the $whatsit to the boxes in @body. The last $box in @body is assumed to represent the `trailer', that is the result of the invocation that closed the environment or math. It is stored separately in the properties under 'trailer'.
- "$list = $whatsit->getTrailer;"
- Return the trailer for this $whatsit. See "setBody".
AUTHOR¶Bruce Miller <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT¶Public domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US.