l2tpns - Layer 2 tunneling protocol network server (LNS)
l2tpns [-d] [-v] [-c file] [-h
l2tpns is a daemon for terminating layer 2 tunneling protocol (L2TP: RFC
Once running, l2tpns may be controlled by telnetting to
port 23 on the machine running the daemon and with the nsctl
- Detach from terminal and fork into the background. By default l2tpns will
stay in the foreground.
- Increase verbosity for debugging. Can be used multiple times.
- -c file
- Specify configuration file.
- -h hostname
- Force hostname to hostname.
- The default configuration file.
- IP address pool configuration.
- Username/password configuration for access to admin interface.
- Reload the config from disk and re-open log file.
- SIGTERM, SIGINT
- Stop process. Tunnels and sessions are not terminated. This signal should
be used to stop l2tpns on a cluster node where there are other machines to
continue handling traffic.
- Shut down tunnels and sessions, exit process when complete.
This manual page was written by Jonathan McDowell <email@example.com>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).