|KMETRONOME(1)||Drumstick MIDI Metronome||KMETRONOME(1)|
kmetronome - Drumstick MIDI metronome using ALSA sequencer and QT user interface
Drumstick Metronome is a MIDI metronome with QT interface based on the ALSA sequencer. It is a tool for musicians and music students to keep the rhythm while playing musical instruments. It uses MIDI for sound generation instead of digital audio, allowing low CPU usage, and very accurate timing thanks to the ALSA sequencer.
- Show help about options
- Show all options
- Show version information
The following options apply to all Qt5 applications.
- -style= style / -style style
- Set the application GUI style. Possible values depend on the system configuration. If Qt is compiled with additional styles or has additional styles as plugins these will be available to the -style command line option.
- -stylesheet= stylesheet / -stylesheet stylesheet
- Set the application styleSheet. The value must be a path to a file that contains the Style Sheet.
- Print debug message at the end about number of widgets left undestroyed and maximum number of widgets existed at the same time.
- Set the application’s layout direction to Qt::RightToLeft. This option is intended to aid debugging and should not be used in production. The default value is automatically detected from the user’s locale (see also QLocale::textDirection()).
- -platform platformName[:options]
- Specify the Qt Platform Abstraction (QPA) plugin.
- -platformpluginpath path
- Specify the path to platform plugins.
- -platformtheme platformTheme
- Specify the platform theme.
- -plugin plugin
- Specify additional plugins to load. The argument may appear multiple times.
- -qwindowgeometry geometry
- Specify the window geometry for the main window using the X11-syntax. For example: -qwindowgeometry 100x100+50+50
- -qwindowicon icon
- Set the default window icon.
- -qwindowtitle title
- Set the title of the first window.
- -session session
- Restore the application from an earlier session.
- -display hostname:screen_number
- Switch displays on X11. Overrides the DISPLAY environment variable.
- -geometry geometry
- Specify the window geometry for the main window on X11. For example: -geometry 100x100+50+50
- -fontengine= freetype
- Use the FreeType font engine.
See Tickets at Sourceforge <https://sourceforge.net/p/kmetronome/>
This manual page was written by Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <email@example.com> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage.
Pedro López-Cabanillas <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|August 10, 2021||kmetronome 1.3.1|