hp-check-plugin - AutoConfig Utility for Plug-in Installation
Auto config utility for HPLIP supported multifunction Devices for installing
hp-check-plugin [OPTIONS] [USB bus:device]
- Install Plug-in through HP System Tray:
- -m (Default)
- Install Plug-in through hp-plugin:
- Download firmware into the device:
- This help information:
- -h or --help
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*,
error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
- Install plugin:
- $hp-check-plugin 001:002
- Install plugin and firmware:
- $hp-check-plugin -f 001:002
- -m and -p options can't be used together.
HPLIP (HP Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing,
scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.
The HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to
get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or
otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
Copyright (c) 2001-18 HP Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free
software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See
COPYING file for more details.