|hotspot(1)||General Commands Manual||hotspot(1)|
hotspot - Linux perf GUI for performance analysis.
hotspot is a KDAB R&D effort to create a standalone GUI tool for performance data. This tool now only support perf output data. But is intended to support various other performance data formats in the future.
- -h, --help
- Show help information.
- -v, --version
- Show version information.
- --sysroot, <path>
- Specify path to sysroot which is used to find libraries.
- --kallsyms, <path>
- Specify path to kallsyms file which is used to resolve kernel symbols
- --debugPaths, <paths>
- Colon separated list of paths that contain debug information.
- Colon separated list of extra paths to find libraries.
- Specify path to folder containing the application executable and libraries.
- Architecture to use for unwinding.
hotspot is written by Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB, a KDAB Group company <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Yanhao Mo for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|August 28, 2018|